• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

new hunting regulations for Georgia not all good !

They are always available at the deer shows 1st of august
Thanks!
Does anybody know about the youth hunts and youth quota hunts. Will parents be allow to hunt? I'm particularly interested because of the dove hunt on opening day. It was a family event I hope they keep it in that way.

I was comfortable with the license increase. In fact I thought it should have been more. The license don't even meet the "average" for the Southeast (he says, lovingly fondling his lifetime license).
What they should have done, is dramatically INCREASE the cost for out of state hunters.

I was comfortable with the license increase. In fact I thought it should have been more. The license don't even meet the "average" for the Southeast (he says, lovingly fondling his lifetime license).
60-64 lifetime went from 95 to 315 thats just ****ing bull ****.

Thanks!
Does anybody know about the youth hunts and youth quota hunts. Will parents be allow to hunt? I'm particularly interested because of the dove hunt on opening day. It was a family event I hope they keep it in that way.

Typically, unless otherwise stated, adults can hunt on small game quota hunts. One adult to up to 2 children. Unless otherwise stated, adults haven't been able to hunt on youth only quota BIG GAME hunts. So this rule change I guess will only affect any adult who carried a gun on a YOUTH ONLY BIG GAME hunt "just in case a deer gets wounded"...

Back
Top Bottom