• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New member for about a week

You started great.
Welcome to the bunker Bubba!
Pricey.. Whining.gif

Joined up a week or so ago, and been overwhelmed with the marketplace; however, I've been a bit disconcerted at comments like the following:

"If new member or with to many bad reviews will probably not respond back . Sorry" Okay, bad reviews I can see, I probably wouldn't respond either, but new members ? How do new members get to be old timers that way ?? So much for that Glock . . .

And this one: "I will only sell to members of ODT with positive feedback." . . . so much for new members. Scratch that Glock, too.

Then this one: "Traders with less than +15 positive or any negative feedback are encouraged to just move along. Sorry."

What is it with those selling Glocks ?? Having said that, those with whom I have corresponded with on this site have been very polite, profession and cordial. Those folks I thank for the welcome, and I'll be glad to trade with them.
I kind of enjoy meeting first timers. We were all first timers at some point. Just stick to you word and you will be fine. Go to a couple of the meets. Those are fun. I’ve made some lifelong friends here.

Welcome. You will quickly realize that the ones that act in these fashions are ones you don’t want to deal with anyway.
There are quite a few “OG’s” on here that will deliberately act like being on the site from the beginning makes them king. Just do deals with whoever you’d like or who is willing to deal with a noob. Most forget that they were the ones with 0 feedback.
As above, write like you understand the English language and use good grammar. Civility and politeness along with a platitude (Please-Thank You) or two, go along way to lend credence to ones reliability, etc.

Back
Top Bottom