• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New MP Smith and Wesson folding carbine.

whats the intrique with it? Its 9mm

• Faster velocity than the pistol, with 115 & 124 gr's it's about 200+ fps out of the 16" barrel.
  • 147 gr bullets are still subsonic if you want to suppress it though.
  • Easier to manage hitting a moving target at longer distances.
  • Easier to pack.
  • Magazine compatibility.
  • Only 5lbs 1 oz.

I used to own the sub2000 in 9 & 40, but the crappy sights with not option to have a red dot on the top rail killed it for me. There are options to customize those but I gave up on trying when I totaled the cost to fix it the way I wanted.

I wouldn't mind carrying this in my daily backpack, light enough to walk home with & it would match my backup pistol. Also cheaper to buy this than trying to build an AR that can fold for the same price, so the practicality of the FPC is what makes it appealing for me.

But if I'm going long distance from home, I would leave it at home and take my AR.

IMG_20230228_234821.jpg

The Sub2k is about $300 after rebate at Dahlonega Pawn right now, half the price of this one….
Keep going back and forth between the Smith and Keltec. Have a love/hate relationship with the keltec. I think the Smith internals may be a lot better but need to wait and see what real world reviews are since this is brand new. I wonder if keltec is offering the rebate to take sales away from Smith or Keltec is getting ready for a third generation and clearing out old stock

Back
Top Bottom