• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Outdoor Range in Cobb County

Candy Corn Rocks

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
Help! I'm looking for people with experience in setting up an outdoor range. I have an opportunity to explore creating a new outdoor range in Cobb County. The person with experience will help a local City in the county with the logistics (site requirements) and such of finding the right piece of land to do this.

This will have the support of the City, we'll be discussing the idea with the City in question.

nonliberal, calling you out here, it's pretty close to you.

Help! I'm looking for people with experience in setting up an outdoor range. I have an opportunity to explore creating a new outdoor range in Cobb County. The person with experience will help a local City in the county with the logistics (site requirements) and such of finding the right piece of land to do this.

This will have the support of the City, we'll be discussing the idea with the City in question.

You have to do it like this - Nonliberal Nonliberal

It's also in Cobb county. Good luck buddy. Ain't nobody tryin to help nobody in Cobb county

I can get you in touch with the 5-0 out there but other than that, I don't know anyone. Milton Beck is the new Sheriff. He's a good guy.

It's also in Cobb county. Good luck buddy. Ain't nobody tryin to help nobody in Cobb county

I can get you in touch with the 5-0 out there but other than that, I don't know anyone. Milton Beck is the new Sheriff. He's a good guy.
It's inside a City, while the County might be as helpful as !^!s on a man, the City is eager.

Would love to hear more on this. I just find it hard to believe that there's enough open land anywhere in Cobb that would be cheap enough to build an outdoor range on. If this went through I'd be in line for a membership the day it opened.

Back
Top Bottom