• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*new pic*Spent some time w/ B.A.customkydex this evening

Shrek926

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
152   0
Reaction score
So I am a bit perturbed with the quality of holster, sheaths, and mag carriers lately.

No offense, but now that Blackhawk as been Walmartized... the Serpa sucks. I wasn't in the mood to order, then wait forever for a nice kydex holster that fit like i wanted. I also wanted a particular set up for my ESEE Junglas. So, after seeing the thread B.A.customkydex did showing the pink kydex holster... my 8 yr old prompted me to set up a time to check it out. (AKA there would be no peace until she has it)

So, I headed out on the hour and a half drive from Cartersville to meet up, and get a sheath (and the pink gear) and check things out. Far too often "great" firearms gear is designed and manufactured by people who not only do not shoot, but are made by people in countries that outlaw private ownership of firearms! But I digress.

I stood by and had a great conversion on all things firearms, practical usage, and competitive shooting while I watched the sheath for my Junglas take shape. Hand fitting, sanding, and care to every detail made it crystal clear I had made the right decision to make the drive.

The pink holster we all watched take shape is great, unlike MANY other kydex holsters out there. The retention is adjustable, and there are a multitude of designs as far as OWB, IWB... If you can imagine it it's possible Of course, I had to get my little shooter the matching mag carrier. After watching the process, and attention to detail, I can report I now have a new sheath.. But more than that a provider of great gear, MADE IN GEORGIA.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
You are welcome at casa de B.A. at any time man, next time I'll find you a spit bucket and we will close the garage door and it might be a little warmer.

I'm hoping to get one of those hotel heaters/ac units to put in the wall so I can hear and cool the garage a bit....I've only been here for 6 months now.

i like the pink... can you do a buckmark camper the same?

just looking for a range holster for it..... skinny girl, tight jeans... OK belt... back on track

i like the pink... can you do a buckmark camper the same?

just looking for a range holster for it..... skinny girl, tight jeans... OK belt... back on track

Like he said... he has made a holster my 8 year old not only can wear, but also fashioned a great mounting sheath for my ESEE.

Next? My son wants one for his Nagant revolver, my wife wants one for her Glock 23... and again, these are handcrafted here in GEORGIA. I don't know if this carries the weight with everyone else, but I will go out of my way (in the pouring rain) to keep my loyalty close.

Like he said... he has made a holster my 8 year old not only can wear, but also fashioned a great mounting sheath for my ESEE.

Next? My son wants one for his Nagant revolver, my wife wants one for her Glock 23... and again, these are handcrafted here in GEORGIA. I don't know if this carries the weight with everyone else, but I will go out of my way (in the pouring rain) to keep my loyalty close.

I'm thinking about pulling out my rough rider tomorrow and making one for it just to show off a bit. I've done minimalist holsters for J frames.......

Back
Top Bottom