• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*new pic*Spent some time w/ B.A.customkydex this evening

Love the holster. I might be making a trip......

Well worth it! Swing by the shop, I have several of the different holsters he makes for you guys to checkout! (Emi Jane said you can't have her's though) She is begging me to find her a 17L like Katie's... I told her we will consider a 17.

Well worth it! Swing by the shop, I have several of the different holsters he makes for you guys to checkout! (Emi Jane said you can't have her's though) She is begging me to find her a 17L like Katie's... I told her we will consider a 17.

I talked to Dave this evening and I should be by the shop around 9 or so. It all depends on how work goes tonight. I already sent him a message to have one done for my Glock. I want to get it in OD to match! Yah, lol

She loads up her range bag (after raiding my ammo stash), and keeps a grin The rest of the day.

Now that is priceless! I can say I shared somewhat similar experiences growing up with my dad. Us girls always get what we want.. My experience may have been a little different like carrying my own rifle while hunting, mind you I was a little thing and it probably weighed more than I did..lol
It's great to see that type of father daughter shared interest.

Back
Top Bottom