• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Ruger PC 9mm Carbine

Just got mine home.....

Notice anything missing?

5DD4FDB2-6156-4E10-91B8-69E48AC35BAD.jpeg

Nope, I looked everywhere. Ruger did offer to send me the extractor, spring and pin. I opted to send it back for them to inspect it to see if any thing else is missing. Honestly, I thought all firearms were shot before they left the factory.

I didn’t notice it until I tried to load it. It would not chamber around or obviously put one out.

Nope, I looked everywhere. Ruger did offer to send me the extractor, spring and pin. I opted to send it back for them to inspect it to see if any thing else is missing. Honestly, I thought all firearms were shot before they left the factory.

I didn’t notice it until I tried to load it. It would not chamber around or obviously put one out.
I'm with you I thought all got test fired before boxed?? I think every New Ruger I've bought came with the casing from the test fire?? I may be wrong? Hope they get it or another back to you soon with an apology ($200 gift card would be nice lol)

I'm with you I thought all got test fired before boxed?? I think every New Ruger I've bought came with the casing from the test fire?? I may be wrong? Hope they get it or another back to you soon with an apology ($200 gift card would be nice lol)

I was thinking a gift certificate for a new Security 9 would turn my frown upside down.

Back
Top Bottom