• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Shot Show S***

Might as well go ahead and get a RIA then. That PSA has too many features to be anywhere near RIA pricing.
I guess I figured they were trying to make a well priced 1911. But if its a higher end 1911 more power to them.. I just dont like billboards

After looking at the R51 more I think it's the rear sight that turns me off on it. Not that I wouldn't ever get one. I just really don't like that rear sight.

650x488xbondhus-arms-cl380.jpg
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/01/16/bondhus-arms-cl380/

Bondhus Arms showed off their new CL380 fold-up pocket pistol at the 2014 SHOT Show

Might as well go ahead and get a RIA then. That PSA has too many features to be anywhere near RIA pricing.

Hmm.. You can buy a RIA with NS, full rail, extended beavertail, slide release, etc for $550.

What am I missing for an extra $1000?

My guess us most likely the price is going to be around $799-899 for the a PSA 1911

Hmm.. You can buy a RIA with NS, full rail, extended beavertail, slide release, etc for $550.

What am I missing for an extra $1000?

My guess us most likely the price is going to be around $799-899 for the a PSA 1911

I think you are pretty spot on with that guess....and the Ruger will still be a better option :)

Back
Top Bottom