• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Shot Show S***

I'm also turned off by the r51 rear sight... but then 1911 style trigger, fixed barrel, super low bore axis. Pointability. Greatly reduced felt recoil and easy to rack slide. I'll be in line for one for sure.

(And making holsters for them ;) )

I agree it looks kind of wonky, but it's functional and won't snag.

Hmm.. You can buy a RIA with NS, full rail, extended beavertail, slide release, etc for $550.

What am I missing for an extra $1000?

Checkered/textured front strap, made in the USA, quality coating, and a Nowlin barrel??? I really don't know. I have heard several people on the 1911 forum reporting from SHOT Show saying that they were told the retail would be around $1,500, so that's what I'm going off of. I really have zero interest in owning one at any price point though, so I don't really care either way.

Checkered/textured front strap, made in the USA, quality coating, and a Nowlin barrel??? I really don't know. I have heard several people on the 1911 forum reporting from SHOT Show saying that they were told the retail would be around $1,500, so that's what I'm going off of. I really have zero interest in owning one at any price point though, so I don't really care either way.

If retail is really going to be $1500, I suspect that they won't sell an awful lot of them. At that price point there are many, many other established options in the 1911 game.

I'm also turned off by the r51 rear sight... but then 1911 style trigger, fixed barrel, super low bore axis. Pointability. Greatly reduced felt recoil and easy to rack slide. I'll be in line for one for sure.

(And making holsters for them ;) )

I definitely want to hold one and shoot one before I judge it. Looks like a pretty cool pistol though.

Back
Top Bottom