• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Shot Show S***

Underbarrel revolving shotgun
999933_608979059151151_2039267793_n.jpg

And on it's own
3.bp.blogspot.com__uAUU_Rp00_o_UtVmSBM63qI_AAAAAAAAWLI_IGfB6VjrADE_s1600_2014_01_14_10.07.30.jpg

But remember even at 18.5" the ATF defines revolving shotguns as destructive devices thanks to Clinton.

This may have been addressed in another thread, but if revolving shotguns are destructive devices, then how does Taurus get away with the Judges? I have always wondered why you only see riffles in .410 and not other calibers?

This may have been addressed in another thread, but if revolving shotguns are destructive devices, then how does Taurus get away with the Judges? I have always wondered why you only see riffles in .410 and not other calibers?
Bc the judge isn't a shot gun. It has a rifled barrel.

Because the are rifled handguns, not smooth bore shotguns.

SMITH & WESSON .460 HAND CANNON!

View attachment 255699

Chambered for the massive .460 round, it packs a wallop. You can also shoot .454 Casull rounds, as well as .45 Long Colt ammo. For only $1200!

Read more: http://kitup.military.com/2014/01/smith-wesson-unveils-backpack.html#ixzz2qPdfyJR2
Kit Up!

VIDEO of it in action: [video]http://www.military.com/video/guns/pistols/shot-show-2014-smith-wesson/3053663939001/[/video]

That would soooo much better with a nice set of wooden grips.

The best answer is that anything over .50 caliber is only available to citizens outside of the NFA classification of destructive device by the grace of a sporting exemption. The taurus shotguns(circuit court judge) are allowed since they are under 50cal and the pistols are allowed because they are rifles and avoid the SBS title.

Technically a revolving 12g could be allowed if the ATf decided that particular model had a sporting purpose.

Barrel is too short to take advantage of 460 or 454 powder levels. I do not see it having much more kinetic energy than a similarly sized 44 magnum. Pass.
PS I have loaded for and shot a 6.5" 454 Casull Raging Bull and even that wasted some energy.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Back
Top Bottom