• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Slide Fire/ Bump Stock Listing Rules

You cant take advantage of a person who is searching for something ...no one made a fellow odt member go looking for a bumpfire stock in that search bar....if they look and find its the personal discretion of the user to
A) buy
B) do not buy
Either way i aint going to blame either party too many soldiers fought for our freedom for me to be upset when alllllll of the freedoms get used by one of the citizens that those same dead soldiers fought for in them wars....58americsns dying last week at the hands of a maniac aint gonna change the fact that ppl taking advantage of money making in our country has always been a THING. .and personally imo alotttt of ppl have gotten rich off ma4ket value increases although i doubt a handful of bump fire stocks will make that happen..
but he can put em on ignore as that is HIS choice

Couple of comments to ponder as the media, politicians and ODT reflect on the Las Vegas MASS shooting. No way to describe other than evil personified. Many lives taken needlessly by a lunatic. Not my intent to diminish the tragedy but 64,000 died of overdoses last year. 22% increase over the year before and you hear nothing from late night morons, celebs, or politicians. Bump stocks.....really??? Waste of time and effort to debate as the leading cause of death for under 55 is drug OD. More likely to die from shark bite than bump stock. BTW could care less about what you want to sell or purchase or for how much. Thank you for allowing me to contribute my 2 cents.

The tragedy did not make the Slidefire worth more. The attention the media gave to the slidefire has made the 90% of people out there who didn't know it existed before, become aware of it. Having that many more people interested in it overnight drives demand way up. Ie, limited supply+high demand = higher prices. Simple economics.

Those are the girls that hang their blimp tits out so you ignore the busted face and the extra 250lbs. You just go back to their place and grab the can of crisco out of the kitchen (those hogs always have a can of crisco) and head for the bedroom. After a while you'll be passing out to the smell of frying bacon and then waking up with some sick regrets.
I wish there was no limit on the length of our signature lines because that whole post would be my new one.

Bahahaha!!!

I dont care enough to try to figure out someone's true self based off an internet classified ad. I'm guessing they all have their own reasons and every one is different. Who am I to judge?

So it's just a coincidence that they want to sell a bump stock for $800 24 hours after a ban on them is introduced? :rolleyes:

Nope. First off "gouging" requires an item to be essential, a bump stock is about as far from essential as you can get.

Second off, what you pay for something is irrelevant. What the market is bearing is what matters.

I paid over 300 bucks for my first slide fire and when I sold it was only able to get 100 bucks for it even though it was still brand new in the package. The market had determined they were only worth 100 bucks. Now the market has swung the other way.

It's the way free markets work. Supply and demand and all that.

The people scrambling to get them and paying stupid prices for them are driving the prices, not the sellers.

The point is that it's an immoral thing to do. But hey, I guess if they wanna be "that guy" then so be it. I can still voice my opinion and argue it with you dudes.

No matter how the debate is spun a week ago these weren't worth what they are going for now. It's use in a mass shooting have prices going full retard irregardless if it's what people are willing to pay or not. Im all about making a profit if I can, but just because you can doesn't always mean you should...

The point is that it's an immoral thing to do. But hey, I guess if they wanna be "that guy" then so be it. I can still voice my opinion and argue it with you dudes.

I respect your opinion. I disagree with it and would be selling the crap out of them if I had them to sell, but respect your choice not to. We on the same team.

Back
Top Bottom