• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Slide Fire/ Bump Stock Listing Rules

Kind of like "taking advantage" of the woman rubbing her hoo hoo all over you at the bar at 1:50 a.m. while she's licking your ear, don't you think? LOL!
I don't know, but I've heard that you've got to have a bag of flour to even find the hoo hoo on a woman that's still at the bar at closing time.

I don't have any personal experience. That's just what Falcon1 Falcon1 has told me.

:pound:

Sorry @sinac84 but I've got to disagree with you on this one.

It's supply and demand. The market is setting the price. Demand is high right now and people are willing to pay stupid money.

If I had a Slide Fire stock (which I don't) do you think I'd let mine go for $100 dollars while everybody else is getting $500+ for theirs?

Hell no! I'd list mine for $600 and take the first $500 that was offered to me.

Nobody is forcing people to pay stupid prices for these stocks. To sell one for way less than the the current market value just to prove a point would be dumb.

And then that person would turn around and flip it...

I don't know, but I've heard that you've got to have a bag of flour to even find the hoo hoo on a woman that's still at the bar at closing time.

I don't have any personal experience. That's just what Falcon1 Falcon1 has told me.

:pound:
Those are the girls that hang their blimp tits out so you ignore the busted face and the extra 250lbs. You just go back to their place and grab the can of crisco out of the kitchen (those hogs always have a can of crisco) and head for the bedroom. After a while you'll be passing out to the smell of frying bacon and then waking up with some sick regrets.

I have read most of the posts, and man, there are some different views. Price gouging, captialism, taking advantage of the death of the people in Vegas, market prices....and on and on.
So, for the good of every seller and buyer of a bump fire stock, lets see if we can come up with a fair price for the buyer and the seller. Those of you who are calling out the sellers for too high a price on those not needed, $5 pieces of plastic, at what price point do the sellers go from just "sellers" to "price gouging heathens making money off the tragedy in Vegas"? There has to be a price point that is acceptable to both the sellers and the buyers. Once the price point has been determined, then we can all start ridiculing the buyers for paying too much and intentionally destroying the character of those sellers pricing their $5 piece of plastic, that is not needed, for too much.
So, what is the acceptable price of that $5 piece of plastic that is not needed?

BTW, I am not a seller of the item, nor am I a buyer of the item. I guess my morals are still in tact, my character is safe and I will not go on ignore lists...well, hopefully not any more than I am on already. lol

Those are the girls that hang their blimp tits out so you ignore the busted face and the extra 250lbs. You just go back to their place and grab the can of crisco out of the kitchen (those hogs always have a can of crisco) and head for the bedroom. After a while you'll be passing out to the smell of frying bacon and then waking up with some sick regrets.
Good Lord, that reads like a scene from a Quentin Tarantino movie.

Those are the girls that hang their blimp tits out so you ignore the busted face and the extra 250lbs. You just go back to their place and grab the can of crisco out of the kitchen (those hogs always have a can of crisco) and head for the bedroom. After a while you'll be passing out to the smell of frying **SHRIMP** and then waking up with some sick regrets.
*FIFY

Buying, selling, speculating, investing, taking gains, what difference does it make to you what someone else values an item at? I just bought a pistol magazine that I really needed (well, wanted) for $250? Who did I hurt or harm? The market? There are limited examples available so reckoned it was worth an extra $75 - $100 to get a primo example now rather than wait for a less expensive one.

The people buying these things know what they are doing, or should. The sellers asking $500 are doing themselves a disservice if they could get $1,500 on gunjoker.

How is it different if I buy a piece of Faberge (for $85) from an upscale dealer that should know what he was selling, but then I turn around and sell that item to a collector for enough money to buy a new Explorer? Did I cheat the dealer or did the dealer cheat themselves?

Back
Top Bottom