• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Spikes Ambi lower receiver

That guy was seething and pissed at any ill will towards Commiefornia. They're all like that, like it's some great state in the union.
I work with a guy from "Cali" and been here over 5yrs! All he does is talk about that state, had LA crap stickers on his car and wears clothes that say Cali or LA.
If he talks to anyone new, first thing he says is, "I'm from Cali".
**** California, **** the people and **** the politicians and criminals who are basically one in the same.
And this is coming from a guy who used to live in the Pacific Northwest. I know a little about the left coast. Ain't hardly nothing right about it.
They got the great outdoors, that's about it.

That guy was seething and pissed at any ill will towards Commiefornia. They're all like that, like it's some great state in the union.
I work with a guy from "Cali" and been here over 5yrs! All he does is talk about that state, had LA crap stickers on his car and wears clothes that say Cali or LA.
If he talks to anyone new, first thing he says is, "I'm from Cali".
**** California, **** the people and **** the politicians and criminals who are basically one in the same.
And this is coming from a guy who used to live in the Pacific Northwest. I know a little about the left coast. Ain't hardly nothing right about it.
They got the great outdoors, that's about it.

I think he got really butt hurt over Spikes. I feel he bought into their brand and had invested quite a bit into that upper only to post here and see that they were resented by nearly everyone. He probably felt offended that what he thought would be a "awesome" rifle, would be accepted here like Hilary Clinton as a mod....

He could have let well enough alone, but I also agree that a bit of Cali attitude/pride pushed him over the edge.

On to the next I suppose...

Back
Top Bottom