• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New Spikes Ambi lower receiver

So ya I went and check out calguns. ..much more intellectual people on there. Most of you in this thread are stupid red necked ignorant hillbillies...drunk on stupidity and close mindedness. Cheers to the rest that were cordial. To the rest of flock of cocks, have fun with ur buddies worm in hand ...I'm out of this douche of a thread it's gone to **** and not worth my time!

So ya I went and check out calguns. ..much more intellectual people on there. Most of you in this thread are stupid red necked ignorant hillbillies...drunk on stupidity and close mindedness. Cheers to the rest that were cordial. To the rest of flock of cocks, have fun with ur buddies worm in hand ...I'm out of this douche of a thread it's gone to **** and not worth my time!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! **** you too "bro" ! Have fun out there with your queer buddies and your skinny jean wearing selves!

Later dude!

crazy elitists...go have fun with your goofy looking kids toy AR

Back
Top Bottom