• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New sub 400 dollar AR (DPMS) @ Howards in Macon

For real. The last SKS I had came with a spike and a blade, I ground the lug off and smoothed it out then cold blued it. I listed both bayonets here for free and both were claimed the same day.

I can't believe Arvin's is gone. That's one of those places you think will always be there like Fincher's Barbecue or Bill Hardin Music.

Arvin's is gone because the old man (who owns the whole block) decided to retire. I read the article in the paper and his wife wants him to go back to work!!!

Howard's Pawn is on gunbroker.com but best prices seem to be on used guns. Best deal is to go in person if you can. Many times if there are no bids on something you want, they will sell the item to you for the opening bid. Just call them.

Sportsman's Guide had those DPMS rifles for Labor Day (I think) last year. It was before the election. Think I paid $408+$25 FFL transfer fee for it. Same model.

$399+tax is a great deal though. Still waiting for the first $349 rifles but I bet we see a $349 or $299 deal for 4th of July.

Sportsman's Guide had those DPMS rifles for Labor Day (I think) last year. It was before the election. Think I paid $408+$25 FFL transfer fee for it. Same model.

$399+tax is a great deal though. Still waiting for the first $349 rifles but I bet we see a $349 or $299 deal for 4th of July.
Columbus day. Got one too.

Back
Top Bottom