• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Tacomas are out

I’m not hating it …. It looks like they got a good bit of the options down….. Creature comforts look pretty good, I guess. As far as styling and looks go, meh. Not great but not terrible.
Im not sure about them yet though.
As a mechanic, I reserve my opinions until I see them after they have been owned by people and what tears up the most, what costs are involved in repairs, etc., etc.
So I will have a better opinion next year ! LOL

I’m not hating it …. It looks like they got a good bit of the options down….. Creature comforts look pretty good, I guess. As far as styling and looks go, meh. Not great but not terrible.
Im not sure about them yet though.
As a mechanic, I reserve my opinions until I see them after they have been owned by people and what tears up the most, what costs are involved in repairs, etc., etc.
So I will have a better opinion next year ! LO
exactly right. I want a new midsize now but with all the new design changes across the manufacturers, I am going to wait one year to see how they are doing on real world experiences. Have a 2015 Tacoma Pro now but will look at the others. I really like the Silverado Trail Boss but according to a lot of owners still having lots of troubles with lifters going bad between 1000 and 10,000 miles And that is on the 2021.2022 and 2023 models

Can’t wait to hear the mpg specs of the iforce hybrid. I had been looking at the 2021 Tundra TRD PRO when it was new but couldn’t get past the 13mpg. I ended up with a used 2015 Tundra 2wd SR5 because I needed a a truck and the price was too good to pass on. Its real easy to like the ride and cabin size of the Tundra. 16.8 MPG & the 26 gallon tank has me filling up at least every other day.

I’d be very interested in a 4wd Tacoma iforce hybrid if the gas milage is really good.

Can’t wait to hear the mpg specs of the iforce hybrid. I had been looking at the 2021 Tundra TRD PRO when it was new but couldn’t get past the 13mpg. I ended up with a used 2015 Tundra 2wd SR5 because I needed a a truck and the price was too good to pass on. Its real easy to like the ride and cabin size of the Tundra. 16.8 MPG & the 26 gallon tank has me filling up at least every other day.

I’d be very interested in a 4wd Tacoma iforce hybrid if the gas milage is really good.
Been reading some articles on the iforce hybrid engine. Supposedly that engine will not be offered until next spring. Don’t know if that is right.

Back
Top Bottom