• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Tacomas are out

I have owned 3 as well. Hey, it’s like we know each other or something. 😂

My last one was a 2002 TRD Limited w/The supercharger 3.4 V6 - was a daily driver AND DEER DOGGING truck for 10 years. The 4WD was insane and the truck would cruise at 107mph on I-20 going up the Oconee Hill. I sold it with 323k miles on it and it drove and ran like brand new.
I have owned 5 since 1970: 2 landcruisers, 2 4runners, and a 4wd pickup. Not one ever left me stranded.

If the deep-state would allow the import of the tacoma diesel, Ford would really have to rampup their rhetoric on the f250

Reactions: GFB
What do you need more often, four full doors or a longer bed?
The trend to default to 4 doors and a short (almost useless) bed is annoying.
I agree. I have zero need for a 4 door pickup truck. It took a while to actually find a two door when I bought my Ranger.

That’s all trucks. I’d prefer the longer bed. Having a back seat that turns into a bench does come in handy sometimes though.

That’s all trucks. I’d prefer the longer bed. Having a back seat that turns into a bench does come in handy sometimes though.
A flip up console that would accommodate seating for three in the front, a half door with reduced passenger space for the second row and a 6'+ bed would accommodate 100% of my needs and still fit in the garage. I bet that's the case for the majority of people.

Sadly, as long as the bed is big enough to carry a Yeti cooler full of BudLite and an IKEA furniture puzzle box, well that’s enough for the current culture’s mEnz.

Back
Top Bottom