• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New to me AR's

PS229

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
21   0
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place but I have two ar's that I don't know much about. One is a colt LE6920 that has had the stock, hand guard added by my father inlaw before he passed. The other is a bushmaster that is stock. They are both 5.56 and NIB unfired. I don't really know the values either and haven't seen anything to try and compare. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate the info.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_2159.JPG
    IMG_2159.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2160.JPG
    IMG_2160.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2161.JPG
    IMG_2161.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2162.JPG
    IMG_2162.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2163.JPG
    IMG_2163.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 65
If you don't have any AR guns I would say keep them. You'll never be able to replace them for what you sell them for. Plus they look like they're in brand new condition so I would just keep them in the box and put them away. Eventually the Democrats are going to try to regulate those rifles so heavily it'll probably be impossible to get one. At that point you'll kick yourself in the teeth if you sell them. I would say you'd be lucky to get 1,500 for the both of them which is not a whole lot of money for guns. That 750 Bushmaster was selling for close to 2000 right after Sandy Hook. That day will come back around at some point.

Yeah hang on to them, the bushy would make an awesome training beater, and then the colt can get setup for HD type work to have nice rifle in case something goes bump in the night.

I would literally throw the quad rail on the bushy, and turn the colt into an EPR, the centurion mlok rails colt puts on the EPR are nice and affordable. Add optics and wml and viola, good to go!

Yeah hang on to them, the bushy would make an awesome training beater, and then the colt can get setup for HD type work to have nice rifle in case something goes bump in the night.
I agree to some extent. I say use the Bushy for both and keep the Colt in unfired new condition. Those bushy rifles with a few upgrades can make good dependable rifles. They are no Daniel Defense rifles but I have a 2004 that has been running without fail for 13 years. It hadn't been fired till then. If they weren't worth a damn then a lot of law enforcement agencies wouldn't be using them. I believe they have Chrome lined barrels so they will last virtually longer than you will. That Colt in new condition will be worth a mint someday. One thing is for sure AR-15 guns are selling for next to nothing now. Bad time to sell for sure. I would hang on to them for dear life.

Back
Top Bottom