New to reloading, is this a good kit to begin?

You will get better advice on here by far by people who know more than you will any YouTube Video . I have received a great amount of valuable insight and knowledge from fellow members on here with nothing to gain other than help me out .....With that being said my best advice is to you ....BUY All of my brass , bullets and bullets I have listed ...Support a fellow member to help him complete an AR build he doesn't need nor shouldn't have started ..

http://www.amazon.com/Lee-Precision...80503&sr=8-1&keywords=Lee+one+stage+press+kit

Looking to start reloading especially for 300 blackout and 308. So is this a good kit to begin with to learn the ins and outs? Is there another one around this price range that's better? Would there be anything else it need besides dies, bullets, casings and powder?

That's a good kit. In the last six or seven years, Lee products have taken a very big step forward in the quality department. When John Lee took over for his dad, Richard, he started a lot of quality improvements. For the Challenger press, it came in the form of replacing the pot metal cast lever arm with an all steel assembly that is beefy and very well engineered. The result is an outstanding press that will last a lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom