• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New user trust issues

Will you trust a new user (Less than 5 ratings)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kojay

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
149   0
Reaction score
Today, I learned my lesson, and from now on I will not deal with any user that has low or none ratings, unless payment is sent first.

Long story short, the guy messaged me for a week to set this deal, and now a no response and blocked my number. If any of yall got a pm from a new user asking if you can ship to FL , just don't even bother replying. Pure waste of time for a week, and now I don't even wanna deal with any other new users any more.

Maybe it's me being too nice, this is not the first time a new guy does no show/no respond after a deal is set.

Today, I learned my lesson, and from now on I will not deal with any user that has low or none ratings, unless payment is sent first.

Long story short, the guy messaged me for a week to set this deal, and now a no response and blocked my number. If any of yall got a pm from a new user asking if you can ship to FL , just don't even bother replying. Pure waste of time for a week, and now I don't even wanna deal with any other new users any more.

Maybe it's me being too nice, this is not the first time a new guy does no show/no respond after a deal is set.
It a total different site now! I wish someone would take us back 10 years! To much bull **** on here! Shoes & socks! Baseball gloves! Sex! Dog pictures! Feet! Just seeing what out there! **** all the stupid **** and people!

If a new member pressures you to go offline and communicate by phone or WhatsApp, run.

Same as social dating.

All the scammers try to isolate their victims offline, to avoid oversight.
Not that he pressured me to go offline, I always think text messages is easier and can have a smooth conversation. But I guess not every person are nice, he’s probably not a scammer, just a not very nice person in general.

I did a deal last week with a new user. He joined at 12:58pm, we met at 6:45pm. He bought my two lowers I had posted up here.

Back
Top Bottom