• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New York joins the human compost frenzy catching on in several states

This is how we'll replenish the oil from the dinosaurs we've used up.

Fossil fuels will now be a renewable resource so.....go green!

If you know about composting, you are not supposed to compost meat and especially not fat. Yet this claims usable fertilizer/compost in 30 days?

I doubt the process is really composting. Maybe accellerated putrefaction or maybe just cremation and the mineral-rich ashes added to vegetable biowaste. The latter would be compatible with just about any public health policy that permits cremation.

i told my wife to not even bother digging a hole. Throw my ass in the ocean or (hopefully we can buy land) in the back 40 on our land in the woods and let nature do its thing.

Sounds like a green scam, which most are. It's feel good nonsense for the green minded lunatic. What happens to the bones? Sounds like it is a long involved process, and probably rather stinky.

Sounds like a green scam, which most are. It's feel good nonsense for the green minded lunatic. What happens to the bones? Sounds like it is a long involved process, and probably rather stinky.
Same thing that happens to your bones when you are cremated with fire. They are ground up and given to the family as the ashes.

Back
Top Bottom