• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New York's Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act

How will they know who has mags that are over the "new limit"?
Who is going to go door to door "confiscating" the mags?
Oh I am sorry I sold those to Joe Blow years ago or maybe I lost them. Does that mean they will toss your house to find them?
Also do manufacturers actually have parts to make them 7 rounds?

So many questions and probably many lawsuits coming.... disgusting :confused:

A. I am GLAD I don't live in NY.
B. This $hot just pisses me off. Murder is already illegal. Why stop at first responders? Is their life worth more than anyone elses?

Well, How is it any worse to shoot someone in the head while calling them a racial slur than to shoot them in the head without saying anything about thier race, religion or sexual orientation? But we have meekly accepted "hate crime" legislation. So don't start complaining about special circumstance treatment now. :p

Lets see how much they're crime rate goes up in the following months......those idiots who were elected by idiots, just shot themselves in the foot(with less than seven rounds ).....what a bunch of Morons....has common sense just disappeared from that state?

Last edited:
Sadly they did it to the whole state though. Which means we are going to get an influx of refugees from NY moving to GA and all other free states as they flee the oppression of the empire state. Brace for yankees boys here they come!

Well, How is it any worse to shoot someone in the head while calling them a racial slur than to shoot them in the head without saying anything about thier race, religion or sexual orientation? But we have meekly accepted "hate crime" legislation. So don't start complaining about special circumstance treatment now. :p

I was just saying. I denounce hate crime legislation too. Murder is murder, period.

Back
Top Bottom