• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New York's Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act

How long before Remington moves everything but bare essential staff out of NY?

I wouldn't hold your breath on that... NY has no problem with profiting off manufacturing firearms, just with their 'citizens' (can they still be called that, or are they simply 'subjects' now?) owning them. After all, who else has high-wage, union manufacturing jobs these days?

You'll notice that all the stuff about micro-stamping and such didn't make it in the bill, mainly because that kind of costly regulation would indeed have driven the gun companies out of the state.

Alcohol kills millions a year. Either from drunk drivers or numerous other public threats. Why not limit EVERYONE to 1-2 drinks? Limiting seems to be the answer.

Like Boortz said today. Limit cars to only 5gallons of fuel. Then car chases would be limited.

I still have hope this is all just effects o the polarizing events of the last few months.
Politicians have re-elections to be concerned about and this will certainly cut some elected short.

How will they know who has mags that are over the "new limit"?
Who is going to go door to door "confiscating" the mags?
Oh I am sorry I sold those to Joe Blow years ago or maybe I lost them. Does that mean they will toss your house to find them?
Also do manufacturers actually have parts to make them 7 rounds?

So many questions and probably many lawsuits coming.... disgusting :confused:

Same questions I was thinking...

Back
Top Bottom