• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Newly Built AR

Whats the hmmmm about ? lol ya like it or no ? or you trying to find out how it can be yours ? LOL
I'm a greedy bastard. I want them all to be mine. Dig the barrel, not sure about the hand guard and gas block. Not sure what if anything would look better though. All in all I give it a 9.7. ;)

I'm a greedy bastard. I want them all to be mine. Dig the barrel, not sure about the hand guard and gas block. Not sure what if anything would look better though. All in all I give it a 9.7. ;)

I like the hand guard with how it allow for a smoother grip on the back and still and still have the rails on the front half , yeah i was kinda thinking the gas block should be a 4 rail but as of now she will stay with the single . Comming from a man that deals with as many ARs and guns period 9.7 is pretty good , i'll take it LOL

I like the hand guard with how it allow for a smoother grip on the back and still and still have the rails on the front half , yeah i was kinda thinking the gas block should be a 4 rail but as of now she will stay with the single . Comming from a man that deals with as many ARs and guns period 9.7 is pretty good , i'll take it LOL
I think it's just the gas block I'm not digging. I needs an A2 front sight. You know me, I hate railed gas blocks.

I think it's just the gas block I'm not digging. I needs an A2 front sight. You know me, I hate railed gas blocks.

Had kinda wondered about that also how it would look sitting out there . guess for now though she will stay as is LOL would prolly look real nice with a A2 on it though

Back
Top Bottom