• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL boycott?? Finally an honest breakdown.

A letter to all NFLer traitors-

To all the NFL kneelers and fist pounders who want to make a statement for social oppression and racial injustice...when you are on the field running or catching a ball or about to tackle your opponent- just stop and take a knee. Stop the game in action and YOU WILL MAKE your statement LOUD and CLEAR. Won't do it? I did not think so. This confirms that you are nothing but a poser hypocrite jumping on the attention bandwagon because you are all concerned about $, contracts, endorsements, etc.

So with that, continue being the slave that you are to the almighty dollar.

My wife and I both have boycotted the NFL wont watch a game or look at the advertising. Will still watch college as long as they keep their act straight.
I'm afraid this crap is going to bleed over into the college game and given that most bastions of higher learning are left leaning I don't know that the schools would even attempt to shut it down. I could care less about the NFL but if they screw up my SEC football I'm going to be pissed.

I'm afraid this crap is going to bleed over into the college game and given that most bastions of higher learning are left leaning I don't know that the schools would even attempt to shut it down. I could care less about the NFL but if they screw up my SEC football I'm going to be pissed.
Ditto. I guess I'll just hunt more. Could be worse.

Probably not. Most of the college coaches are fairly sensible men who actually do care about their product (the kids who play the game and how the program is viewed).

I think most coaches would do the right thing on the practice field and convince the kids that the upcoming game on Saturday is more important than "protesting."
Maybe not all of them, but I think the vast majority.

I've been avoiding watching since Kap kneeled last year. Ever since Trump voiced what many people felt, it really skewed every article I've read into race and politics. For me it boils down to the one moment we are united beyond race and politics to honor our flag, those that have served and risked everything for our country. Is my voice being heard? That is the answer I've been looking for and have not found due to the biased narrative each media outlet pushes. Finally I have found a break down that does give a pretty good insight into the NFL's decline in recent years. I'm still not watching until I see the respect our flag, servicemen and country deserve. We live in the greatest land of equality and opportunity, quit whining and go seize it!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.awfulannouncing.com/nfl/just-everyone-mad-nfl-viewership-week-4.html
Unfortunately it appears the blatant disrespect isn't having any effect at all (that wasn't already in motion). That's what I assumed based on the NFL 'fans' and Americans in general. Forget the fact it's about the flag. As a general rule, finding someone who will deny themselves ANYTHING in an effort to stand for a principle is just about non-existent today. The ability to justify the patronage of any number of atrocity committing organizations is almost impressive, or nauseating depending on your POV.

Unfortunately it appears the blatant disrespect isn't having any effect at all (that wasn't already in motion). That's what I assumed based on the NFL 'fans' and Americans in general. Forget the fact it's about the flag. As a general rule, finding someone who will deny themselves ANYTHING in an effort to stand for a principle is just about non-existent today. The ability to justify the patronage of any number of atrocity committing organizations is almost impressive, or nauseating depending on your POV.

I had a different assumption after reading that article. It seems there has been a steady decline over the past several years for a number of different reasons. Last year Kap taking a knee has definitely accelerated the loss of fans from two opposing groups. The fans pissed about him kneeling and fans pissed about his unemployment. Trumps remarks have galvanized we who are pissed about the disrespect during the anthem,especially the slap in the face when the entire NFL jumped on board. I see it being blatantly obvious as the season progresses. I think you will be surprised at the end of the year. I loved my NFL until they forced me to turn it off last year. I checked the Monday night nfl match up, I guarantee ratings will be crappy. People will have an easy time not watching. I wish trump didn’t say what many felt and the whole thing faded away, but the cats out of the bag and a new force is in motion. In reality, the only way to get a good snapshot of decline is at the end of the year and demand/price for season tickets next year. If the NFL searches for a way to recuperate any lost revenues, they definitely will have a hard time charging more for any beer or food at the stadiums, it’s already crazy high!!

A letter to all NFLer traitors-

To all the NFL kneelers and fist pounders who want to make a statement for social oppression and racial injustice...when you are on the field running or catching a ball or about to tackle your opponent- just stop and take a knee. Stop the game in action and YOU WILL MAKE your statement LOUD and CLEAR. Won't do it? I did not think so. This confirms that you are nothing but a poser hypocrite jumping on the attention bandwagon because you are all concerned about $, contracts, endorsements, etc.

So with that, continue being the slave that you are to the almighty dollar.

Well said!!

Back
Top Bottom