No Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

donluego

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
19   0
Reaction score
I have been a Tennessee fan my whole life - born and raised - I have seen many things young men that play college football do that is many times Questionable. All college teams have their ups and downs, good years and bad years. Georgia football has been on top the last two years as champions, Good for them and their fan base, but their players need to learn how to be successful with class, winning anything at all, whether it be a season game, or a National Championship game should be handled with a little class. The player that signed a picture of Marvin Harrison jr. being hurt in the playoff game should rethink the message he is sending to the rest of any college football team or fan, this is without a doubt a classless act to celebrate and brag about injuring another player. True Champions know how to act and carry their accomplishments with dignity- This young man is representing The University of Georgia - but not in a good way, he is showing the rest of college players and fans just how tasteless and classless he is allowed to be. I am very shocked Kirby Smart has not stepped in and corrected this situation. I hope he does, because this reflects on the team, University and fanbase. And the young aspiring players and fans are also seeing this. Not a good look in any way.

1675905086095.png

Bullard did not make the picture, he only signed it.
I agree - I wrote that he only signed it - but was also paid - I omitted that part - now the picture is for sale for 129.99 - making money from a picture of an injured player - come on - anyone that touches this is as low of a critter that they are.

every college has players arrested - this is not a jump on the band wagon -back and forth about what school has the worst players, Miami would fill the whole site -- yes Georgia had someone arrested just a month ago - this is about a young man bragging about injuring another player - he is saying - I hurt you - and look at me !!!!

I agree - I wrote that he only signed it - but was also paid - I omitted that part - now the picture is for sale for 129.99 - making money from a picture of an injured player - come on - anyone that touches this is as low of a critter that they are.
Where is it for sale? I want it!

As a UGA graduate I am not pleased by what Bullard did. This will be but one of many bad judgment decisions made by college players in this new NIL era. Undoubtedly, some UT players will make some bad decisions as well.

But you make a lot of unfounded conclusions based on probable poor assumptions. I would imagine that the AD and Coach Smart are handling the situation internally. I hope they counsel Bullard (as well as the entire team) that this was not in the best interests of themselves or the team. And I hope Bullard is held accountable for his actions. But let’s not forget that these are 18-22 year olds with a lot of life lessons yet to experience. And I was certainly not the man at 20 that I am now.

You should be proud to a Vol. Great team with a lot of great traditions. I look forward to Tenn being a top 5 power for years to come. But your conclusions about UGA, it’s fan base, etc are simply I’ll founded. That’s my polite and respectful conclusion of your tirade. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom