• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Tennessee fans rip down their own goal post and absolutely flip the **** out after simply winning a regular season game at home?

Talk about no class, that was the most embarrassing thing I've ever saw in college football. Acted like they just won the superbowl because they won a regular season game at home. What a bunch of losers.

I thought it was a good hit…I do agree with OP’s concern. Had many conversations when my boy was 20 about stupid stuff and consequences.
I agree… My youngest son is 24 and he still has conversations with me about the stupid stuff I still do everyday and the consequences…

Didn't Tennessee fans rip down their own goal post and absolutely flip the **** out after simply winning a regular season game at home?

Talk about no class, that was the most embarrassing thing I've ever saw in college football. Acted like they just won the superbowl because they won a regular season game at home. What a bunch of losers.
This has absolutely nothing to do with someone celebrating and bragging about injuring someone else, Two totally different types of action here. Also that is fans at home in their own stadium - it does not negatively affect anyone but people associated with the University.

The only thing worse than the decision-making of 18 to 20 year old boys is the decision-making of 18 to 20 year old boys with a financial incentive to make the wrong ones. This will be one of many future examples. And yes, Smart has shown his true, disappointing, colors this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom