• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No hope for humanity

It was the back door on the upper floor. Opens into our kitchen. Looks like they came in and went upstairs to start. Nothing easily accessible downstairs. Kids rooms upstairs and the master. Grabbed what they could and my wife got home. She opened the garage and as she entered the basement, she heard someone running through the house. She had our kids so she got them out of the house. I don’t think they were inside long. No one is ever in our house. We are not that social or even likable. Don’t believe it’s anyone we know. Only family and other cops are in the house.

It was the back door on the upper floor. Comes into our kitchen. Looks like they came in and went upstairs to start. Nothing easily accessible downstairs. Kids rooms upstairs and the master. Grabbed what they could and my wife got home. She opened the garage and as she entered the basement, she heard someone running through the house. She had our kids so she got them out of the house. I don’t think they were inside long. No one is ever in our house. We are not that social or even likable. Don’t believe it’s anyone we know. Only family and other cops are in the house.
Wish she would’ve caught those ******* if she’s a cop I know they would’ve had a bad day!

Back
Top Bottom