• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Love For The 38 Special

Don't go to the range that often, but when I go, am usually shooting .38's out of a ss .357 revolver. Plenty of love for the round!
Will try to make the August M&G!

I also love the .38 spl. Easy, cheap, and fun to shoot. Wife and I practice mostly with wadcutter reloads, some 130 grain MC. Both our nightstand guns run the old Federal NyClad 125 grain hollowpoints for business. My 3" 64 and her 2 1/2" Nickle 19.
But the j-frame snubbies are my all-time favorites. Smiffs Rule!

looks like a 38 special M&G at some point.38 special not something that shoots a 38 special.

Can I play now brother! 2 Colt Dick specials, 1 Colt Army Special, 1 Colt Commando, a 10-5 Smith that I don't think has ever been fired and my favorite, the Smith Airweight!
IMG_4272.JPG
IMG_4274.JPG

Edit: Forgot to mention that I shot them all today! (except for the 10-5 S & W)

why is it people dont care for the 38 anymore its all about the 357? aint like you goin out killin just shootin.
I thought my wife would like a 357 with 38 loads, but she actually liked the smaller 38 SPL because it fit her hand better. OK... I figured it was her gun. She loves it. I can't fire the thing. Its too small for my hands and beats the crap outta me.

Looks to be in great condition! You got a great deal with that one.
Thanks! I don't always win on auctions but I feel like I definitely won with this little beauty. The bluing is very rich and the bore was spotless. Times and locks up tight. Heavier than what I expected, but a really nice revolver!

Back
Top Bottom