• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

no primers for 2022

I've got to figure out what the difference is in some of them. I also got projectiles, brass, powder, presses (AP and single) and several other pieces of equipment in the deal. I just need some free time from work to get started learning.

Might be a stupid question; but if I'm out and see primers, what do I need for pistol calibers?

I've got to figure out what the difference is in some of them. I also got projectiles, brass, powder, presses (AP and single) and several other pieces of equipment in the deal. I just need some free time from work to get started learning.

Might be a stupid question; but if I'm out and see primers, what do I need for pistol calibers?
Ask away ! Get you some good manuals or find you some websites. Me personally, i work off manuals.

Small Pistol and Large Pistol. Winchester if you can find them (my favorite).

Small pistol and large pistol. Large pistol magnum . Most large magnum can be used in std loads.
dont worry about match primers unless you are wanting to get into shooting match.

Back
Top Bottom