Not willing to ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. Before the mods finally got involved and moved this to the pasture, and did some house cleaning on out of line posts, there was a lot of unwarranted jumping on the new guy. Looks a lot different now.

Well I don't really recall it that way, but I do see that a post or two were deleted. So I can only take your word for it. From my recollection his Debbie Downer and troll comments came pretty quickly and after posts that really weren't all that bad. Maybe the posts were guilty of some cynicism and sarcasm, but that's about it. I recall the "jumping on" came after the OP's unfavorable comments within the first few pages.

Not really. Before the mods finally got involved and moved this to the pasture, and did some house cleaning on out of line posts, there was a lot of unwarranted jumping on the new guy. Looks a lot different now.

The "Debbie Downer" comment was made 20 minutes in by the OP.

At the onset the comments were pretty benign, not all helpful, just benign. The thread belonged in the pasture to begin with because it is one of those dead horse subjects.

cdn.meme.am_instances_57804468.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom