• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Not your circus, not your monkeys or intervene and open a can?

1.) I didn’t see the officer’s life in imminent danger. At times he was fighting two guys, but at least a couple customers were trying to get his opponents off him too.
So, no shooting on my part.
I might move to a good angle and be ready to draw from concealment if things took a deadly turn though.

2.). I don’t want to be the white guy who shoots a black guy in front of 20 black witnesses, possibly in a “chocolate city” where all the prosecutors, judges, and potential jurors are black.
That’s just not a good position to be in.

1.) I didn’t see the officer’s life in imminent danger. At times he was fighting two guys, but at least a couple customers were trying to get his opponents off him too.
So, no shooting on my part.
I might move to a good angle and be ready to draw from concealment if things took a deadly turn though.

2.). I don’t want to be the white guy who shoots a black guy in front of 20 black witnesses, possibly in a “chocolate city” where all the prosecutors, judges, and potential jurors are black.
That’s just not a good position to be in.
So are you saying this would have been a perfect scenario for the big fogger can of OC and a 21" ASP? Seems like it to me.

Micky Dee's????
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom