• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not your circus, not your monkeys or intervene and open a can?

sheep dog

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
270   0
Reaction score
So, this goes down while you are at the golden arches. Do ya grab your bigmac and head out or introduce these fellas to Gaston Glock? If ya intervened, to what extent? Do you draw? Verbal command? Hands on? All the above? Or grab yo burger and bounce?

**edit** it seems no one in the video had any true combative skills.

Well to begin with I/we NEVER go to McDonald's. You can easily see in the video the reason why. Secondly I THINK I would try to help the poor security guy with the less than lethal mid size can of OC I always have in my front pocket. But I will admit that you don't know what you will do until you're in the middle of it.
But here's a question I think is very valid these days. If...IF you decide to be " The Good Guy with a Gun" in any violent situation how do quickly and clearly prove to the responding LEO agencies that you aren't the bad guy?

From the video, I can't tell how many bad guys are there. Toward the end, sounds like they say 2, but it looked like more were piling on the guard.

Also, guy lost his gun. Jump in with your own CC and it quickly becomes a firefight.

Back
Top Bottom