• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nothing like a 4 day weekend to do projects around the house

Only had a kidney stone once. It was stuck in my pecker. Intense pain. Trip to doc for some flomax. Drank cranberry juice mixed with moonshine for almost 3 days before it popped out. Oh what a relief that was. As for projects I aint doing ****. May get my tractor out tmrw to play a bit. Love this front end loader.
I learned that you should NEVER EVER drink cranberry juice for a kidney stone. A lot of people gravitate towards that because it’s associated with helping Urinary Tract Infections BUT it contains a compound called oxalate. It’s the same compound that makes up the actual stone. I learned this the hard way after I had already downed a half gallon.

My stones…..came in 3…..and took nearly two weeks to pass. There were no days of comfort and a few I wanted to jump into oncoming traffic. But once that last one came out, I slept like the dead for 2 days.

She doesn't have a login here, does she...?
Doesn't need a login to see the thread and all comments. Pretty sure everything we post here is open to the public.
------
5 minutes later...Verified. I logged out, closed the site, closed the browser session. Opened a new one without logging in to ODT, and I could see the whole thread. 😳

Glad to have the time to knock some renovations out……

Attachments

• IMG_4344.jpeg
    IMG_4344.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4351.jpeg
    IMG_4351.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 17
Doesn't need a login to see the thread and all comments. Pretty sure everything we post here is open to the public.
------
5 minutes later...Verified. I logged out, closed the site, closed the browser session. Opened a new one without logging in to ODT, and I could see the whole thread. 😳
I showed it to her and she laughed. Don’t post ANYTHING ANYWHERE you don't want someone else to see.

I can finish it too. It also can finish my tennis elbow pulling that mud 😵😵‍💫😵‍💫😵
Both of my wrists hurt, like really sore. I think it's from that oscillating tool...funny how even simple stuff can make you hurt.

I don't feel old! But damn, we ain't 20 anymore huh? My Saturday nights used to start about 3 hours from now...

20231125_212159.jpg

Back
Top Bottom