• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nothing like a 4 day weekend to do projects around the house

Had a whole list of things I needed to get done…..until I was just blessed with gout in my knee. Next to kidney stones, this is damn near the worst pain I’ve ever experienced and I’ve been in some gnarly and painful situations.
I feel your pain. Literally. I'm still recovering from bursitis in my knee and still kinda in shock at the bone spur the Doc found, along with the arthritis he told me about.

20230921_170743.jpg
20230921_170516.jpg
20230921_170537.jpg

This getting old **** is kicking our asses. I guess none of us listened when we were told “one day you’re gonna regret that”.
Yep….if I had known, I never would have broke as many bones or torn as much of the ligaments and tendons in my body as I did. Add to that the breaks and operations on bones and spinal column. If only they could invent a way to keep arthritis from forming on damaged (or even healthy) areas too ! Lol.
If I could have some of the metal removed from my spine & knees, I think it would improve a bunch ! I swear I can feel that stuff rubbing in my back but the docs say no it’s not . I just think “yeah ? You ain’t the one feeling it” lol.

Well, rookie mistake. I thought I could remember the way the wires came apart but apparently I can't lol. By deductive reasoning, I'm 99% sure I wired it right. Light turns on and off with the switch and no breakers pop and nothing seems amiss.

If I wired it wrong, the breaker would pop for sure?

I tied all the grounds together and screwed to the ground on the switch. I know that's correct.

I tied all the white wires together.

One black went solo to one of the screws on the switch. All the other black wires tied together and ran to the switch.

Correct?

Well, rookie mistake. I thought I could remember the way the wires came apart but apparently I can't lol. By deductive reasoning, I'm 99% sure I wired it right. Light turns on and off with the switch and no breakers pop and nothing seems amiss.

If I wired it wrong, the breaker would pop for sure?

I tied all the grounds together and screwed to the ground on the switch. I know that's correct.

I tied all the white wires together.

One black went solo to one of the screws on the switch. All the other black wires tied together and ran to the switch.

Correct?
If the breakers didn’t trip and it ain’t hot and smokin’ I say you’re good to go….but then I‘m still amazed at how extension cords work so.….

Had a whole list of things I needed to get done…..until I was just blessed with gout in my knee. Next to kidney stones, this is damn near the worst pain I’ve ever experienced and I’ve been in some gnarly and painful situations.
Only had a kidney stone once. It was stuck in my pecker. Intense pain. Trip to doc for some flomax. Drank cranberry juice mixed with moonshine for almost 3 days before it popped out. Oh what a relief that was. As for projects I aint doing ****. May get my tractor out tmrw to play a bit. Love this front end loader.

Back
Top Bottom