• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nottely River?

You will be camping on the edge of a field (you can see in the picture). It's ok, some trout in the creek/river. Overnight is OK, but not longer, not enough shade, ect...

You can camp at Vogle State park or Desoto Falls near Blood Mountain. From there, you can drive over to Boggs creek for fishing (No camping available anymore)

Not for sure , but I think we had reservations they once. Paid our money, went to our site, looked around then left. They refused to refund our money. the site we got was under a tree, but covered in posion ivy. Our tent would have been less than 10 feet from the tent/camper on each side. I don't even think it had a picnic table( could be wrong on the table ). State/county park camping is to close for my liking, but I do it for the family time. We ended up outlaw camping on a nice creek that was recommended by the people at the country store. Several other families were there but it was quiet and everyone kept to themselves and behaved. Can't remember where it was except it was near lake Winfield Scott.

Back
Top Bottom