• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nov 3rd Deer Hunt

Horrible weekend hunt at Allatoona, thought I was the only hunter not seeing any cars parked where I was. Walked in about a mile. Got situated and there was literally a guy sitting 40 yards from my spot and decided to yell HEY. I give up on this WMA. I need to find private land or looks like I’m not hunting anymore this year knowing every spot I know is taken. Good luck guys! Looking forward to seeing dead deer in this thread.

Yep, that what sux about WMA hunts, and especially allatoona.

Not his first one Tim, he has a few hanging on the wall. He’s been hunting since he was 6 or so. He does truly love hunting and fishing.

Wow, when it gets in the blood, it won't come out. Hunters and outdoorsman in general make good adults with good morals and choices, which strengthen there character. I know your a proud papa!

8929887B-C4C4-48F1-AD30-16D9F7E564D1.jpeg

just rattled the antlers, gonna see if I can draw one in.

Horrible weekend hunt at Allatoona, thought I was the only hunter not seeing any cars parked where I was. Walked in about a mile. Got situated and there was literally a guy sitting 40 yards from my spot and decided to yell HEY. I give up on this WMA. I need to find private land or looks like I’m not hunting anymore this year knowing every spot I know is taken. Good luck guys! Looking forward to seeing dead deer in this thread.
Yeah allatoona wma during rifle season is a s**t show

Got out for the first time this season. Had a hunter come up on me and sit about 150 yards from me. I guess if something step out we would have both shot it lol

I had a blast though. Loved being in the woods again!

If anyone on here had and evening hunt at Redlands, overlooking this spot....that was me that waved at you on your left.
1D308404-C6E9-4715-8B69-4C3DD6AF0297.jpeg

Got out for the first time this season. Had a hunter come up on me and sit about 150 yards from me. I guess if something step out we would have both shot it lol

I had a blast though. Loved being in the woods again!

If anyone on here had and evening hunt at Redlands, overlooking this spot....that was me that waved at you on your left.
View attachment 2347861

Brother, you gotta take off and hunt Redlands during the week! Almost no one there........
Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom