• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Noveske Ghetto Blaster ain't got S**** on this. Humbly speaking

Very curious to see how this goes. The superlative piston looks nice and simple. Was the barrel dimpled for set screws?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Very curious to see how this goes. The superlative piston looks nice and simple. Was the barrel dimpled for set screws?

No. Sending off for permanent pinning. Barrel is also nitrided so it takes more than I'm equipped with to do the job at the moment. I do however see a end mill in my near future to use for for other projects (AK).

Hopefully it'll run in the bleed off position for can on/off. No reason it shouldn't.

No. Sending off for permanent pinning. Barrel is also nitrided so it takes more than I'm equipped with to do the job at the moment. I do however see a end mill in my near future to use for for other projects (AK).

Hopefully it'll run in the bleed off position for can on/off. No reason it shouldn't.
Good plan for a piston. Are you going to test fire it before pinning?

Good plan for a piston. Are you going to test fire it before pinning?

I was thinking I need to just in case the gas port is slightly off from gas block, which it wasn't in mock up/finally assembly. If so, rule of thumb applies. Modify/alter the least expensive part which is the op-rod. In all honesty, I think we're good to go. It went together like any other.

Why not 300blk? 5.56mm isn't optimum at that barrel length.

Because 5.56 is the most common rifle round found in the US. I'm not a DB guy, distance/precision shooter or reloader so 300 blk doesn't appeal to me. Especially with it being as expensive as it is. Put one together a while back when they were Hot and due to the round never gaining the momentum I expected it to I sold off all the parts. I'll stick with the x51 when it comes to the .30 cal projectile.

Back
Top Bottom