• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Now this is just wrong. I hope this guy gets a better job somewhere else.

Damn bro! No one can take a joke.

130808_dt_front01.jpg

Is it just me or does this guy look more likely to roll one than bust someone for holding?

That's ridiculous. They claimed it was racist... He never said anything about race though. A "Thug" or "someone with sagging pants" could be any color.

Last edited:
You can't say anything negative about "Saint Trayvon", or didn't you know that?

- - - Updated - - -

I think he's the patron saint of hoodies and watermelon iced tea.

Departments, agencies and pretty much all public service organizations are very touchy about employees making 'public statements'. There is a fine line between one's First Amendment Freedom of Speech rights and the agreement - read the fine print when signing up - about making 'public statements'. Departments very seldom want an employee to stir up anything. Sometimes the obvious truth of a statement is secondary to the effect it has on public relations and so forth. (Okay, that isn't always fair; nor is life in general.)

All that said, this officer will probably get his job back if he appeals. Making ill-considered statements in public is normally not grounds for termination ON A FIRST OFFENSE. I am not aware of the officer's background, prior disciplinary actions or employment status - if he's on probation, for instance.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he's the patron saint of hoodies and watermelon iced tea.

I think the obama-media anointed him "Saint Skittles"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom