• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA Show Glock Announcement - Official Guessing Thread!

How anyone could be excited, even if they do finally release a single stack 9, is beyond my comprehension. If I was one of those waiting for it, I'd just be thinking "it's about freaking time."

It's like getting excited over color tv or fm radio.

But the lemmings will line up at the edge of the cliff, just like they did with the oversized .380 G42.

When taurus has beaten you to market a "Wait till the NRA show!!!!" announcement is kind of stale.
(If it is a single stack 9)

Last edited:
How anyone could be excited, even if they do finally release a single stack 9, is beyond my comprehension. If I was one of those waiting for it, I'd just be thinking "it's about freaking time."
Yep, and even if they DO release it, I bet you a $2 bill that you won't be able to find one at a decent price for a LLLLOOOONNNNNGGGGG time.

Better hold on to your Shield or LC9 for awhile yet.

Whatever it is, it will be available here for the low, low price of $700 cause it'll be so "rare". Seriously, hope it's the single stack unicorn.

Compact sized pistols with rmr cutouts from factory.
Zev internals from factory.
Magazine wells from factory.
Larger capacity magazine extensions.
Factory slide and magazine extended releases.

I love Glocks but they are so out of touch with consumer demand it's probably going to be a polymer replica of Gaston's shriveled up dong with Perfection printed on the side.
Gaston is a beast. Got whacked in the head in a murder attempt by his business partner and still walking around today

!
glock-meme-generator-just-got-mine-you-jelly-bro-e37e6c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom