• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Obama cover up

I'm not really liberal...I just vote Democrat because the other choice sucks at economics and I don't own a huge oil company or stock in Haliburton. I believe in most of the social things on the liberal side like prochoice...my personal choice would be life but I believe procreation to be a matter to be discussed with a doctor or preacher, not a politician....I couldn't care less who someone else marries and again, wouldn't want politicians telling me who I can and can't. I fully support the second amendment as do way more Democrats than you might think. I am basically for freedom and regulating only enough to protect your rights from infringing on mine or mine on yours. I'm all for making as much money as you can but not by way of impeding on other's prosperity. From this you might argue that taxing the rich to pay what's fair is taking their prosperity? Could be but I pay my fair share...so should they. I find it a bigger sin to starve the poor to better feed the rich that don't even need fed. I believe our national and state parks/forests/lakes and streams are worth protecting as is wildlife....even the spotted owl and the snail darter. I believe factories that pollute should be responsible for clean up and the damages. I believe that the reason we have so many people in prison in this country is that too many things that shouldn't be are illegal. Why should it bother me if someone gets stoned in their own home as long as they aren't out driving around or hurting/endangering others? Laws and especially amendments to the constitution should mainly focus on adding or enhancing liberty....not take liberties away. Oddly I hear this more from the right than I do the left but it is actually the right who seem more hell bent on telling others how to live when it concerns no one else. If the Dems would just lay off the guns, I think the majority of votes would be there for the picking in every seat in every election. The Republicans just need to revamp their entire platform. Come up with a new economic strategy that works. Trickle down clearly does not. NOTHING but the stance on the second amendment is worth salvaging.

I'm not really liberal...I just vote Democrat because the other choice sucks at economics and I don't own a huge oil company or stock in Haliburton. I believe in most of the social things on the liberal side like prochoice...my personal choice would be life but I believe procreation to be a matter to be discussed with a doctor or preacher, not a politician....I couldn't care less who someone else marries and again, wouldn't want politicians telling me who I can and can't. I fully support the second amendment as do way more Democrats than you might think. I am basically for freedom and regulating only enough to protect your rights from infringing on mine or mine on yours. I'm all for making as much money as you can but not by way of impeding on other's prosperity. From this you might argue that taxing the rich to pay what's fair is taking their prosperity? Could be but I pay my fair share...so should they. I find it a bigger sin to starve the poor to better feed the rich that don't even need fed. I believe our national and state parks/forests/lakes and streams are worth protecting as is wildlife....even the spotted owl and the snail darter. I believe factories that pollute should be responsible for clean up and the damages. I believe that the reason we have so many people in prison in this country is that too many things that shouldn't be are illegal. Why should it bother me if someone gets stoned in their own home as long as they aren't out driving around or hurting/endangering others? Laws and especially amendments to the constitution should mainly focus on adding or enhancing liberty....not take liberties away. Oddly I hear this more from the right than I do the left but it is actually the right who seem more hell bent on telling others how to live when it concerns no one else. If the Dems would just lay off the guns, I think the majority of votes would be there for the picking in every seat in every election. The Republicans just need to revamp their entire platform. Come up with a new economic strategy that works. Trickle down clearly does not. NOTHING but the stance on the second amendment is worth salvaging.

Sooo....basically your a liberal. Haha

Which is fine and dandy but don't say you are not and then explain how you are. lol

walks like a liberal, talks like a liberal, votes liberal, dang, sounds like a full blown, blood sucking, bed weting liberal to me,

I agree with a lot of what you wrote but then again I don't listen to the radio or watch t.v. so I can know what to think and believe. I tend to form my own opinions. I don't need Rush, Boortz, Maddow or Olbermann to tell me what I should believe.

worth watching? why? THIS is why conservative media is "entertainment tv" only these days. It's difficult to take anything on Faux News serious without verifying their coverage with *gasp* "liberal media" aka every single other legitimate news source.

Boy you took the words right out of my mouth. That's the first thing a CULT does it convince you that you can't trust ANYONE ELSE.

Back
Top Bottom