• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Obama cover up

Legitimate? Like CNN? The same CNN that staged fake news reports during the first Gulf War? When they had reporters on a stage in Atlanta pretending to be live on the scene in Iraq lol what a joke. When you figure out that both so called "sides" are full of **** and you are being played, perhaps then we can have a reasonable discussion. For now it looks as though you are in the tank.

Agree here to.... you have to watch them all with an open mind, and then do you own research. It's really too bad

If by liberal you mean pro-liberty? I guess I am...a bit. I don't paint myself with such a broad brush though. Maybe I'm not so much liberal as I am Non-conservative on more issues than I am non-liberal? If the conservatives, Republicans, Libertarians, tea party or whatever flavor du jour conservatives huddle up around when "Republican" is a guaranteed fail ever comes up with something economically that might actually work, maybe I'll jump back in. But constantly demanding their values be imposed on others while demanding in the same breath that no one else's values are to be imposed on them...unforgivable hypocrisy. I also find it hypocritical how many "conservatives" live off government assistance around here. One thing the Republican party has mastered well is getting poor ignorant folks to vote against their own good over (pick one) social heartstring matter or scare tactics. "Them liberals gonna take away all your guns" "Them liberals are FOR abortion"...being prochoice does not mean "FOR" abortion btw. It's not like we go around seeking pregnant women to convince them to kill their babies.

As far as the disdain for welfare amongst conservatives goes...Want to be a victim of violent crime? Surround yourself with hungry people with no where to turn to. Anyway, I vote Democrat because I don't have anything else to vote for. If another party emerges that doesn't seek to drive this country back into the days of poverty for most and great wealth for like 20 people...I'll consider. Meanwhile call me what you want. I figure most of you are what? right wing extremist skinhead neonazis right? since we are stereotyping?

If by liberal you mean pro-liberty? I guess I am...a bit. I don't paint myself with such a broad brush though. Maybe I'm not so much liberal as I am Non-conservative on more issues than I am non-liberal? If the conservatives, Republicans, Libertarians, tea party or whatever flavor du jour conservatives huddle up around when "Republican" is a guaranteed fail ever comes up with something economically that might actually work, maybe I'll jump back in. But constantly demanding their values be imposed on others while demanding in the same breath that no one else's values are to be imposed on them...unforgivable hypocrisy. I also find it hypocritical how many "conservatives" live off government assistance around here. One thing the Republican party has mastered well is getting poor ignorant folks to vote against their own good over (pick one) social heartstring matter or scare tactics. "Them liberals gonna take away all your guns" "Them liberals are FOR abortion"...being prochoice does not mean "FOR" abortion btw. It's not like we go around seeking pregnant women to convince them to kill their babies.

As far as the disdain for welfare amongst conservatives goes...Want to be a victim of violent crime? Surround yourself with hungry people with no where to turn to. Anyway, I vote Democrat because I don't have anything else to vote for. If another party emerges that doesn't seek to drive this country back into the days of poverty for most and great wealth for like 20 people...I'll consider. Meanwhile call me what you want. I figure most of you are what? right wing extremist skinhead neonazis right? since we are stereotyping?

I have to agree with you on the whole forcing your ideology or morals upon others. That is what the two party system has become all about, including welfare,social security, taxing wages etc. Funny how some on the liberal side of things don't see it as clearly when it comes to these things as they do when it comes to marriage and abortion.

From what you have said , you sound more like a Libertarian http://www.lp.org/platform

But here is a quick test : http://www.nolanchart.com/survey.php

worth watching? why? THIS is why conservative media is "entertainment tv" only these days. It's difficult to take anything on Faux News serious without verifying their coverage with *gasp* "liberal media" aka every single other legitimate news source.

Liberal media has and never will be legitimate news.

Back
Top Bottom