• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT In Memorium - RIP

I just wanted to let everyone know my dad Ray Huggins passed away January 20, 2018 after a quick bout with cancer. I know my dad was always on this site and talking to people on here making deals. He loved his guns lol. On a side note my mom Judy Huggins also passed away May 4, 2019. She was always getting on my dad for buying and or trading his guns. They are both loved and missed deeply.

I just wanted to let everyone know my dad Ray Huggins passed away January 20, 2018 after a quick bout with cancer. I know my dad was always on this site and talking to people on here making deals. He loved his guns lol. On a side note my mom Judy Huggins also passed away May 4, 2019. She was always getting on my dad for buying and or trading his guns. They are both loved and missed deeply.
Sorry to hear. Condolences

Sorry for your Loss! Have strength knowing they are with our Lord now and not in pain..

God bless

I think I remember hearing of his passing...what was his screen name here? I remember talking about S&Ws with him often.

Godspeed

Sorry for your loss

Back
Top Bottom