• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Yeah, it was silly to do looking back lol. Not only that, but I overnighted it on Friday to be there Saturday, while regular service would of gotten there by Monday.

Good deal. I am waiting for my error letter. I gotten it at my home but I had my gf ship it to me in Florida since thats where I am at now. She didn't know and sent it first class certified. Its still sitting somewhere near me passed the "expected delivery" date. I am mad. I will definitely ship it express mail once I get it here. -_-' If anyone ever ship USPS, don't do anything less than PRIORITY or else they will take their sweet time.

Good deal. I am waiting for my error letter. I gotten it at my home but I had my gf ship it to me in Florida since thats where I am at now. She didn't know and sent it first class certified. Its still sitting somewhere near me passed the "expected delivery" date. I am mad. I will definitely ship it express mail once I get it here. -_-' If anyone ever ship USPS, don't do anything less than PRIORITY or else they will take their sweet time.

I hear ya on how slow they can be. I typically send stuff as fast as I can "just in case". On Monday I sent a check for that uzi. I sent it to the west coast overnight. The cost was $25. As I see it, if Im spending over $500 for something, whats another $10 for the best shipping.

I also have a July 25 pending. As soon as Cherokee calls me, I'll post up! My july 9 was looked at around 12/4/12. Not sure exactly what date but I think it was looked at 12/4/12!

I hear ya on how slow they can be. I typically send stuff as fast as I can "just in case". On Monday I sent a check for that uzi. I sent it to the west coast overnight. The cost was $25. As I see it, if Im spending over $500 for something, whats another $10 for the best shipping.

Yeah I don't know if its JUST ME or the place I'm staying at is ghetto... UPS, FEDEX and USPS all delivered way pass expect delivery date and they dont even knock at my door, they just stop by and leave notice forcing me to go up to customer center to pick up. No wonder why they on obama money, can't get the job freaking done! I've already sent out 3 complaints.

Back
Top Bottom