• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

WHOA! Pending 10/17 and you're pending approval? I HAVE ONE PENDING FORM 4 10/17 TOO! WHOOOOOOOO

calm down I don't think he knows what pending means. No offense, I just have seen alot of guys now think pending means your approved, for me it means 4-5 months more of waiting. keep an eye on NFA Tracker to see what Check cashed dates are being approved each week.
From my experience:
Money Sent (1 week) Check Cashed (1 week) Pending (5 months) Approval (1-2 weeks) stamp received.

Last edited:
I've heard of another status, I haven't had it happen on any of mine though. They call it "Pending Approval" and typically those people are seeing it approved in 30 days or so after that.

It could be the desk person getting tired of people calling though lol.

I've heard of another status, I haven't had it happen on any of mine though. They call it "Pending Approval" and typically those people are seeing it approved in 30 days or so after that.

It could be the desk person getting tired of people calling though lol.

huh, the NFA changes their crap up constantly. weird.

Yeah when they give a "pending approval" with a different later date, that means its pass the error check and on the examiner desk.. If you read the post he wrote, he quoted his old post which had a 10/17 pending and stated he called and they gave him another later pending date.

Back
Top Bottom