ODT NFA tracker thread

I sent two forms out 5months and 3 weeks ago. I got a call today from my dealer asking for my SS#. Apperently the Sherif forgot to add that to the forum. Its good that the FEDs are reviewing mine now, but I dont know how long that decrepancy will set me back.

Errors generally mean 2-3 weeks before you get your paperwork back, I've had to do 5 of mine with error status so I should know....

Form: 4
Weapon type: LMT Defender 2000 CQB 10.5
Trust: Yes
Mail date: 03-04-13
check cash:
pending:
Approved:
received:

IMG_20130302_115601.jpg

Weapon type: FN FNC Machine gun.
Trust: No, LEO sign-off
Mail date: 03-02-13
check cash: 03-06-13
pending:
Approved:
received:

Weapon type: Micro Uzi Sub Machine gun
pending:
Approved:
received:

Weapon type: Saiga SBS
pending:
Approved:
received:

Weapon type: Colt 6933 SBR
pending:
Approved:
received:

Last edited:
Just booked my suppressor into "jail" this afternoon. I did a 200.00 USPS money order so Im thinking I will be able to check the status of it being cashed online with the number on the receipt. I will update as I get further info.

Weapon type: Silencerco Spectre
Trust: Yes
Mail date: 06MAR13
check cash:
pending:
received:

Best I can figure, by calling.. Last I checked, my check was cashed 12/24. went pending 1/9 and they gave an expected date of July.. 6+mo seems to be a save bet. If its sooner, you win! :) One of those, expect the worst and you'll recieve the best.. Still rediculous that we have to pay an extortion tax for the right to own anything in this country..

Best I can figure, by calling.. Last I checked, my check was cashed 12/24. went pending 1/9 and they gave an expected date of July.. 6+mo seems to be a save bet. If its sooner, you win! :) One of those, expect the worst and you'll recieve the best.. Still rediculous that we have to pay an extortion tax for the right to own anything in this country..

Is there a number posted somewhere to call?

Back
Top Bottom