• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT NFA tracker thread

Just called the NFA branch it looks like my form 4 trust was approved November 15th, I'm still waiting for the stamp to show up in the mail. My check was cashed December 10th so it looks like it took right at a year, I'll post again when it actually comes in.

SBR form 1 filled 2/16/17 approved 11/27/17 should get in mail any day now.

Still waiting on a Form 1 with a cashed date of 1/4/17... and a Form 4 cashed 3/11/17. Both trust.

So whats the process now? I downloaded the Form 1 and the questionnaire. I have an amendment to my trust that just list me as a responsible person.
So far I think this is what I need to send in:
ATF:
- Form 1 x 2
- Questionnaire x 1
- Print card x 2
- Passport pic x 2
- Trust x 1
- Amendment x 1
- $200 check x 1

CLEO:
- Form 1 x 1
- Questionnaire x 1

Is this correct?

So whats the process now? I downloaded the Form 1 and the questionnaire. I have an amendment to my trust that just list me as a responsible person.
So far I think this is what I need to send in:
ATF:
- Form 1 x 2
- Questionnaire x 1
- Print card x 2
- Passport pic x 2
- Trust x 1
- Amendment x 1
- $200 check x 1

CLEO:
- Form 1 x 1
- Questionnaire x 1

Is this correct?

I did individual so it was form 1 x 2, print card x 2, picture x 2, and the CLEO got Form 1 and picture. I didn’t see the questionnaire when I downloaded everything from ATF but they might have changed it.

I did individual so it was form 1 x 2, print card x 2, picture x 2, and the CLEO got Form 1 and picture. I didn’t see the questionnaire when I downloaded everything from ATF but they might have changed it.

I think the questionnaire is only for trust members. This is the first form I'm doing since 41F and I feel like a newb, like its my first time ever.

Reactions: CSA
Yep it’s nerve racking. I’m getting the Omega 9k once it arrives at local shop. They got the silencerco kiosk that does it all for you so that will be nice.

Back
Top Bottom