• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

The new Sig 7.62 QD on my .300BO SBR

F77BB39B-3FBE-4A19-843E-DA01A1D25049.jpeg
AFF13952-4F0F-4B21-A9BB-81B6254C9DA5.jpeg

Anyone still waiting on their stamp to come in? I got approval May 10 and still waiting on the stamp to get to the dealer. Going on 42 days :mad:

My May 1 still hasn't come in. I ended up ordering a certified copy and used that to pick up my gun. You can send a request for certified copy to their e-fax email nfafax@atf.gov. Just need to list your name, serial number, address, and sign it, then scan it in.

My May 1 still hasn't come in. I ended up ordering a certified copy and used that to pick up my gun. You can send a request for certified copy to their e-fax email nfafax@atf.gov. Just need to list your name, serial number, address, and sign it, then scan it in.
Dang man that’s too long. My stamps always arrive within 3 weeks most of the time 10-12 days.

Yea, that will be a last resort. Going to wait till July to see if it comes in or not. Going to be pissed since I paid $200 for a stamp and all I can get now is a stamp-less certified copy.

Back
Top Bottom