ODT NFA tracker thread

Called the NFA today. They picked up. Sounds like **** moving slow and they don't care. Its been pending since 10/24/2018. No movement.

Form 1 Individual
AK SBR Hellpup
Submitted to Silencer Shop 9/30/18
DocU Signed 10/1/18
Mailed 10/2/18
Check Cashed 10/22/2018
Pending 10/24/2018

IO Hellpup?

Called the NFA today. They picked up. Sounds like **** moving slow and they don't care. Its been pending since 10/24/2018. No movement.

Form 1 Individual
AK SBR Hellpup
DocU Signed 10/1/18
Mailed 10/2/18
Check Cashed 10/22/2018
Pending 10/24/2018

Get in line, you’re not 4 months in even.

Got my last 3 out of 4 in six months. Last one isn’t in yet since May 2018.

Yes they suck.

Form 1 Individual
AK SBR Hellpup
DocU Signed 10/1/18
Mailed 10/2/18
Check Cashed 10/22/2018
Pending 10/24/2018

They’d start to care if we outsourced their lazy asses.

Get 5 call center ninjas in Mumbai on that backlog and we would all have our stuff in three weeks or less.

I just called the first time on my Feb submission as well. "Pending background check" is what she said.
Forms were sent Jan.16, 2018
Check was cashed Feb.17, 2018 (A Saturday)
ATF said submitted Feb.21, and pending BG check.

This is a Form 4/Trust

This saddens me. :( as I see on NFA tracker that there are approval coming back now for people who had checks cashed in late Feb/early March.

Above was September of last year. Today is day 389. Dealer checked with ATF yesterday and they're still hung up on FBI background check. I wish there was a way to contact the FBI about this.

I bought a suppressor from my local gun store about 4 weeks ago that they didn’t have in stock. Said it would take about 3 days to get it in from the manufacturer so we could fill out the Form 4 and submit. They still haven’t been able to get the suppressor shipped it and are saying the shutdown really backlogged everything. Should I just ask for a refund or what? This was a DeadAir Sandman S if that makes a difference.

I bought a suppressor from my local gun store about 4 weeks ago that they didn’t have in stock. Said it would take about 3 days to get it in from the manufacturer so we could fill out the Form 4 and submit. They still haven’t been able to get the suppressor shipped it and are saying the shutdown really backlogged everything. Should I just ask for a refund or what? This was a DeadAir Sandman S if that makes a difference.

Unless you just never want a suppressor. You might as well start the clock now.

Unless you just never want a suppressor. You might as well start the clock now.
Should I ask for a refund and go somewhere that has it in stock, is how I should have asked that. I haven’t even been able to start the clock because the store can’t get it transferred to them.

Are Manufacturer to FFL transfers really taking this long as well?

Back
Top Bottom