• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

It’s tough. Oddly enough my first can was a nightmare also. But my dealer done me right and we ended up being the best of friends ! It’s tough but hang in there. Wish you lived closer I’d come by and let you play with some of mine. We met at the M&G at Bubba Q year or so back. I know it’s hard but be patient . It’s liking being a virgin , the first time hurts ! :rolleyes:
Lou you are a good man and appreciate the offer but I have a 22 can and 30 cal can. I actually bought those last and received them first.
The SOT on those 2 was top notch service and gained a friend.
I'm still waiting on another that has been APPROVED for a while and the SOT on that one is :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:.
Driving me nuts

If you’re looking for a good SOT recommendation, I’ve had positive experiences through Quiet Riot, Sandy Springs Gun club (now Norcross gun club), and Ga Firing Line. Currently waiting on a stamp at Georgia Gun store but they’ve given me no reason to suspect anything is up

If you’re looking for a good SOT recommendation, I’ve had positive experiences through Quiet Riot, Sandy Springs Gun club (now Norcross gun club), and Ga Firing Line. Currently waiting on a stamp at GA Gun club but they’ve given me no reason to suspect anything is up
I definitely will need a new SOT, if I decide to get back in the game.

Def. Recommend GA Gun store, they made the process super easy! I currently have two cans pending at Bull Eyes at the moment (glad the fire didn't spread to the retail section). My first can I did through one FFL was a complete nightmare and when we found out the stamp was lost (pretty sure they lost it and it wasn't USPS's fault), they wouldn't even release my can to me even with the certified copy. Had to get the ATF involved and they had to educate them idiots that a certified copy is as good as the original stamped form.

(2x) Form 4 Individual - Dead Air Ghost and Dead Air Mask during their promo from Quiet Riot.

Purchased both on 8/7/18
Checks cashed on 9/26/18 (after the silencershop issue with wrong dealer signatures?)
Approved 7/23/19 - both approved same day by same examiner
Received 7/31/19

Back
Top Bottom